Benefits of membership include:
- third party and public liability insurance through BBKA
- monthly news and articles from both SBKA & BBKA
- monthly talks provided by SBKA through the winter months
- monthly meetings and social evenings through the summer months
- free advice and sharing of news, views and knowledge through contact with other members
- training for beginners, novices and the experienced
- opportunities for collaboration on advanced aspects of beekeeping
- access to discounted bulk purchase items
- advice on where to get your bees and equipment
- opportunity to enter your honey and hive products to the Association Honey Show
The SBKA membership application form can now be completed online below.
NB: The membership year runs from the 1st October.
Please complete the application form here whichever method of payment you wish to use – the form has details of how to pay your membership fee if not by GoCardless.
If you would like to pay by GoCardless (please do!) then click on the appropriate membership type below.
Full membership – full benefits with insurance and monthly BBKA magazine. This is probably the one you want!
Partner membership – use if you live at the same address as a full member. Only 1 copy of BBKA magazine
Country membership – if you don’t keep bees but still want the BBKA magazine
Junior membership – age under 18 after 1 October
Social membership – use if you are already a member of another association
Friend of SBKA – if you want to support beekeeping in Sheffield