Benefits of membership include:
- third party and public liability insurance through BBKA
- monthly news and articles from both BBKA and YBKA
- monthly talks provided by SBKA through the winter months
- monthly meetings and social evenings through the summer months
- free advice and sharing of news, views and knowledge through contact with other members
- training for beginners, novices and the experienced
- opportunities for collaboration on advanced aspects of beekeeping
- access to discounted bulk purchase items
- advice on where to get your bees and equipment
- opportunity to enter your honey and hive products to the Association Honey Show
The SBKA membership application form can now be completed online below.
NB: The membership year runs from the 1st October.
Please complete the application form here whichever method of payment you wish to use – the form has details of how to pay your membership fee if not by GoCardless.
Full membership – full benefits with insurance and monthly BBKA magazine. This is probably the one you want!
Associate membership – SBKA & YBKA membership only. Use only if no insurance or BBKA magazine is required
Country membership – if you don’t keep bees but still want the BBKA magazine
Social membership – use if you are already a member of YBKA
Partner membership – use if you live at the same address as a full member. Only 1 copy of BBKA magazine