How to identify wasps:
- Are they bright yellow with black stripes?
- Very smooth mainly yellow with black stripes?
- Are they in the roof of your house?
- Are they coming from a round nest in a tree?
- Is there a nest in the shed?
- Do they have a high pitched buzz?
- Are they interested in sweet sugary foods?
IF YES: These are WASPS. If they are a severe nuisance or hazard then contact a local pest control expert or Sheffield City Council – Domestic Pest Control services
Beekeepers do not deal with wasps.